Sunday 8 May 2011

Who would be the audience for your media product?

When I first thought of the idea for my film opening, I immediately decided on the target audience being 14-25 years of age. I think this is the age band that this genre would appeal to the most, although of course there could be some people outside the target audience that would also enjoy it. Also, it is more aimed towards the ABC1 class, as ideally they will be able to connect with the main character.

I think that most teenagers will be able to enjoy and engage with the film as many at this age feel isolated and have difficulty in knowing what they want to do with their life and hopefully this is something that will inspire them. No matter what gender, stereotype or class, my film deals with many issues that teenagers are having to go through e.g family issues, making choices etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment