Sunday 30 January 2011

Beautiful Losers

Last night I watched this documentary feature film by Aaron Rose. It focuses on the work of a group of artists who began a movement in the art world using D.I.Y aesthetics from grafitti and underground music. Many of these artists are interviewed about their style and why they chose to do it, their teenage years, and how they got to where they are now.  
I really enjoyed this film, it managed to maintain my interest all the way through (something that's very hard to do) and I found it very inspirational.
However, it has definitely put me off ever trying to film something like this as it took roughly six years for ninety minutes of footage to be filmed and put together.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you researching into other films and using them as inspiration Sarah. Well done.

    ReplyDelete